31. Kyra orders 500 units of Type-2 steel beams for the next month for her company. In doing so, she has made a(n) ________ decision.
Which of the following pieces of information, if true, would confirm that a decision is operational?
34. Using a standardized procedure to allocate laptop computers to employees is an example of a(n) ________ decision.
35. An organization uses a formula to compute the reorder quantity of an item in inventory. This is an example of a(n) ________ decision process.
36. Isabel, an HR manager and two of her executives are discussing a candidate's application. They examine his qualifications and experience. Isabel also tries to gauge his cultural fit with their team before deciding to hire the person. This is an example of ________ decision-making.
37. Which of the following is an example of an unstructured decision?
38. Which of the following observations about the relationship between decision type and decision process is true?
39. Which of the following decisions is least likely to involve collaboration?
40. Free data communications and data storage will make collaboration systems cheaper and easier to use by 2021. Which of the following is the most likely consequence of this development?
41. Competitive strategy determines the structure, features, and functions of every information system. What is the most likely reason behind this statement?