Time Management Process:
1. Using the Time Log Worksheet, write down how you ACTUALLY use your 168 hours during a one-week time period.
a. Record what you did during every 1/2 hour of day from 7 a.m. until midnight.
- To record your class time. For your FYEX on Sunday, write "FYEX" at 9 a.m and draw a line down to 12:30 to show the length of time in FYEX on Sunday.
- If you work from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m., write " Work" in the 4 p.m. slot then draw a line down to 9 p.m.
c. REMEMBER to document all your time. Each block on the chart should have something filled in it.
For the following three sections, type your answer in three to five sentence paragraphs for each question.
2. Reflect on the preplanned commitments you had for this week (work -classes - homework assignments etc). Which commitments were not fulfilled. Explain why
3. Describe what you spent most and least time doing.
4. Identify "time robbers" and ways to eliminate them.
5. What changes could be made? Why and How?