Fill This Form To Receive Instant Help

Help in Homework
trustpilot ratings
google ratings


Homework answers / question archive / 1)  We are going to have an outdoor art festival!  It is estimated that 120 people will come if it is a cool day, 100 will come if it is a warm day, and 40 will come if is a hot day

1)  We are going to have an outdoor art festival!  It is estimated that 120 people will come if it is a cool day, 100 will come if it is a warm day, and 40 will come if is a hot day

Math

1)  We are going to have an outdoor art festival!  It is estimated that 120 people will come if it is a cool day, 100 will come if it is a warm day, and 40 will come if is a hot day.  Bay News 9 estimates that there is a 20% chance of being a cool day, 65% chance of being a warm day, and a 15% chance of being a hot day.

 

2. An investor is considering an investment.  He estimates that there is a 60% chance of making $5,000, a 32% losing chance of losing $10,000, and an 8% chance of breaking even.

 

3. An investor is considering an investment.  He estimates that there is a 44% chance of making $15,000, a 22% chance of losing $17,000, and a 34% chance of breaking even.

 

4. A shopper needs to buy canned vegetable but is short on cash.  If corn is on sale, she will buy 10 cans, but if it is not on sale, she will only by 3.  She estimates that there is 65% chance that the corn will be on sale, and a 35% chance that is will not be on sale.

 

5.  In the Bucs game will take 150 minutes to play if it is a blowout, 180 minutes if is close, and 200 minutes if it goes into overtime.  ESPN estimate a 80% chance of being a blowout, a 15% chance of being close, and a 5% chance of going into overtime.

 

 

6.  There are 100 balls in a raffle, 80 blue, 15 red, and 5 green.  If a blue ball is drawn, I win $1, a red ball, I lose $10, and a green, I win $8.

 

7. Math Club is having a meeting.  If student activities has an event at the same time, I estimate that 12 students will come to Math Club.  If student activities does not have an event at the same time, I estimate 30 students will come.  The probability that student activities will have an event at the same time is 0.35.

 

Option 1

Low Cost Option
Download this past answer in few clicks

2.83 USD

PURCHASE SOLUTION

Already member?


Option 2

Custom new solution created by our subject matter experts

GET A QUOTE