Remember to submit your work following the file naming convention FirstInitial.LastName_M01.docx. For example, J.Smith_M01.docx. Remember that it is not necessary to manually type in the file extension; it will automatically append.
Start by reading and following these instructions:
1. Quickly skim the questions or assignment below and the assignment rubric to help you focus.
2. Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and any additional recommended resources. Some answers may require you to do additional research on the Internet or in other reference sources. Choose your sources carefully.
3. Consider the discussion and any insights you gained from it.
4. Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.
- Essay Questions: (Each essay question in this course require at least 500 words)
- Use APA style to format the paper
- Cite all sources using in-text citations and a Reference page
1. How would you make sure that first responders are able to communicate with each other and a command center in the event of a catastrophe?
2. How can we prevent another Katrina-like catastrophe? Discuss the aftermath (death, relocation, destruction) as well as the pre-Katrina crumbling infrastructure (levees).
3. What precautions, both prophylactic and during the response, can health care responders take to combat the Zika virus?